Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Would You Guys Buy This ????

don't forget the merchandise listed by category just under my ]
CHRISTMAS HEADER
some really great buys, ladies
+ I'm about to have a blowout sale on in-stock pieces




retail is $20
a great & beautiful hostess gift or an "anytime" gift for the girls

this line has many different fragrances, etc.
so this one is not the only one.

just checking in to see what you think as I will have a big minimum to purchase & need your advice please.








0

1 comment:

  1. I like the packaging and it sounds like a neat product - I think I would give it a go!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.