Monday, July 17, 2017

Aquamarine Earrings

aeProduct.getSubject()


aeProduct.getSubject()



Just found these beautiful
GENUINE BRAZILIAN AQUAMARINE
& CZ on STERLING SILVER
EARRINGS

4mm x 4mm

0.5 ct Aquamarine

what makes them so beautiful is that the
AQUAMARINE STONES
are RAISED above the pave CZ's

wouldn't they make a great gift ?

they will go fast, ladies, so don't wait to order.

payment link at top left sidebar
$95.00
shipping gratis to USA & Canada

Aquamarine Studs with Gold Bezel Setting
coming soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marsha! Please, let me know when the aquamarine studs with the gold bezels arrive. I'd love to take a look at them. Hope this finds you high and dry in your new home. Lots of prayers have been said for Houston and you. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.